Park Rules and Regulations
If you have any questions regarding our rules, please contact us.
The observance of our campground rules and regulations by all guests will ensure a pleasant stay for everyone. The manager reserves the right to immediately evict any person who fails to comply with one or more of these rules and regulations. There will be no refunds.
- Observe the maximum speed of 5 miles per hour throughout the park. Drive ONLY on the road and do not use empty sites as a shortcut. Please watch for children, pets, and wildlife.
- Parking is allowed at your site ONLY unless specified by the manager. Do not park in unoccupied RV sites without manager approval. Visitor and overflow parking is located in front of the office and in the back of the campground.
- For your safety, no motorized scooters, rollerblades, or skateboards are allowed.
- Everyone is expected to keep their site clean and orderly. All trash must be bagged and placed inside the dumpster. There is no trash pickup at your site.
- If there are problems or damages at your site, please inform the manager immediately.
- No open fires or fire pits are permitted on the property However, charcoal and gas grills are permitted.
- All sewer lines must be free from leaks and have a “donut” or threaded attachment into the sewer. You are responsible for payment to a professional sewer service in the event of an obstruction caused by you or anyone in your party
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed only at your site. Drinking by minors is strictly prohibited. Illegal substances are not permitted on the premises. This rule is strictly enforced, and violators will be evicted from the premises without a refund.
- The use of firearms, explosives, and fireworks of any kind are not allowed on the premises.
- Clotheslines and hammocks are not allowed. Do not attach anything to the trees, bushes, or light poles! Do not cut or trim bushes or branches without checking with the office. *Let us know if a branch is affecting your ability to set up your RV safely.
- Due to excessive noise, generators are to be used ONLY during emergencies unless permitted by the park manager.
- Oil changes and other types of vehicle maintenance are not allowed in the park. *Some minor repairs may be permitted. Check with the office before performing any vehicle maintenance or repair.
- Quiet hours are from 9:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Be respectful of your neighbors and keep your music at a considerate volume.
- Please follow proper campground etiquette, i.e. do not walk through occupied sites.
- You are responsible for your children and their behavior. Attend to them at all times and do not let them wander through other guests’ sites without permission.
- All visitors to your site are expected to comply with these rules and regulations. You are responsible for your visitor’s behavior.
- All overnight visitors must register. A maximum of 6 persons, three pets, and two cars are allowed per site unless approved in advance by management (additional fees may apply).
- Aggressive dog breeds are not allowed. These include pit bulls, rottweilers, and other dogs known to have spontaneous, aggressive behavior.
- All pets must be on a handheld leash, chain, or secured inside a temporary enclosure at your site. A temporary enclosure area at your side cannot exceed 15′ x 30′.
- Pets must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age when they leave your designated site.
- You are expected to clean up after your pet and dispose of the droppings properly (bagged and placed in the dog park trash can or the dumpster). Failure to clean up after your pet will result in immediate eviction from the park without a refund.
- Do not leave your dog unattended. If your dog tends to bark excessively, this disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
- If you must leave your pet inside your RV, please notify the office (308-765-4260) and leave a phone number where you can be contacted in case of an emergency.
- Rent must be paid on time or in advance. Payments made after the due date will be charged an additional $20.00 per day late payment fee. We accept payment by cash, check, debit, or credit card. A transaction fee will be applied to payments made by debit or credit card.
- Check-in is anytime after 12:00 pm, and check-out is prior to 12:00 pm. No refunds for early departures. Late check-out requires permission from the park manager.
- We are not responsible for any accidents or injury to RV Park customers, guests, or their visitors. In addition, we are not responsible for personal property lost or stolen, or damage to cars, RVs, or any other personal property on the premises.
- Guests will be charged an additional $100 fee for damage, debris, or pet droppings left in an RV site upon departure
Special Notice: Do not allow your children to play near the east or west border irrigation ditches without supervision. These are open ditches with a constant water flow.
Depending on the season, the park is frequented by deer, turkeys, pheasants, owls, ducks, foxes, and other wildlife. Do not harm any of the animals that come into this park. If an animal is bothering you, please notify the manager.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature, or for early departures for any reason. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
- Cancelling a reservation must be done at least 30 days prior to the arrival date for a full refund, minus a $10 per day processing fee. Cancelling a reservation 30 days or less prior to arrival will result in all deposits being forfeited.
- Monthly reservations (28 nights or more per month) will be charged a $155 cancellation fee if notice is received at least 30 days prior to the arrival date. No refund is given for monthly reservations cancelled less than 28 days prior to arrival.
All refunds processed via credit/debit card will be processed back to the original credit/debit card used, no exceptions.