Captain Critters Country Campground is OPEN YEAR ROUND however the bathrooms are CLOSED for the 2022 season until the Covid pandemic is no longer a threat.
- All sites are pull-throughs, full hookups (water, sewer, electricity, and wifi) and extra wide!
- Formerly a KOA that was closed for nearly 5 years. We took every 2 sites and combined them into single, extra wide sites. This accommodates vehicle parking, picnicking, or just relaxing in the beautiful outdoors.
- Free, excellent Wifi!!
- All sites are full hook up, including newer 20/30/50 amp electric pedestals and a newer water system with excellent pressure!
- Eight Big Rig sites that are 64+ feet long!
- Many mature trees and many more seedling trees have been planted!
- Close to city shopping, dining, groceries, and a Super Walmart!
- Excellent fishing in the nearby North Platte River or Lake Minatare!
- Beautiful and rare “Osprey” family nesting directly across the street that have come back year after year!
- Beautiful, huge shaded picnic area!
- Visa, Mastercard, and Discover accepted (add a 3% fee)!
- Friendly management and staff!
*Dogs known to have spontaneous aggressive behavior are not allowed in the park.
Due to ongoing renovations at the park, there is no public restroom or shower house. All guests must have a self-contained RV.