Captain Critters Country Campground is OPEN YEAR ROUND however the bathrooms are CLOSED for the 2022 season until the Covid pandemic is no longer a threat.
- All sites are pull-throughs, full hookups (water, sewer, electric, and wifi) and extra wide!
- Formerly a KOA that was closed for nearly 5 years. We took every 2 sites and combined them into single extra wide sites. This accommodates vehicle parking, picnicking, or just relaxing in the beautiful outdoors.
- Free, excellent Wifi!!
- All sites are full hook up, including newer 20/30/50 amp electric pedestals and a newer water system with excellent pressure!
- Eight Big Rig sites that are 64-75 feet long!
- Many mature trees and many more seedling trees have been planted!
- Close to city shopping, dining, groceries, and a Super Walmart!
- Excellent fishing in the nearby North Platte River or Lake Minatare!
- Beautiful and rare “Osprey” family nesting directly across the street that have come back year after year!
- Beautiful, huge shaded picnic area!
- Visa, Mastercard, and Discover accepted (add a 3.75% fee)!
- Friendly management and staff!
*Pitbulls, Rottweilers, and other dogs known to have spontaneous aggressive behavior are not allowed in the park.